A4 adhesive sheets with holographic dots, perfect for adding an extra layer of fun to your sticker creations!
- A4 overlay adhesive sheet with a thin clear backing.
- Overlay is approx 170gsm overall
- No laminating or heat transfer is required to use these sheets - simply peel and stick to mat.
- Note: overlay will decrease the vibrancy of colours underneath it and will increase the thickness of your sticker (best used for die cut stickers).
- This overlay has been successfully tested to make both kiss cut and die cut stickers on a Silhouette cutting machine.
- If cutting a sheet with registration marks, trim the adhesive before placing it on the sheet so that it doesn't cover / interfere with the registration marks.
- Print your desired stickers on a higher contrast / colour intensity to compensate for any dullness that the overlay may cause.
- A rubber roller may come in handy for removing any bubbles or creases (but is not essential).
- This product is not appropriate (and has not been tested) for printing on.
- Applying the overlay on stickers will increase the durability and UV resistance of your stickers!
- To make die cuts on a Silhouette, select 33 force and double pass if required (dependent on blade life).
- To make die cut on a Cricut, select the Fabric+ setting (again - dependent on your blade life).
"One of Australia's top independent stationary retailers, wonderful selection of stickers, pins and accessories. Orders arrive quickly and well packed. I always look forward to when my happy mail order arrives from Stash World."
Stickers and a splash of creativity
What could be more fun?