Adhesive sheets with holographic stars – perfect for adding an extra layer of fun to your sticker creations!
Grab a Stash World squeegee for easier application here: click here
Images show the clear overlay tested on both Stash World Matte White sticker paper and Stash World Transparent sticker paper.
- Clear overlay adhesive sheet (width of A4, 3cms longer in length than A4) with a white grid backing sheet.
- No laminating or heat transfer is required to use these sheets – simply peel and stick to mat.
- Note: overlay will decrease the vibrancy of colours underneath it and will increase the thickness of your sticker (best used for die cut stickers).
HOT TIPS FOR USING OVERLAY ADHESIVE:
- This overlay has been successfully tested to make both kiss cut and die cut stickers on a Silhouette cutting machine.
- If cutting a sheet with registration marks, trim the adhesive before placing it on the sheet so that it doesn’t cover / interfere with the registration marks.
- Print your desired stickers on a higher contrast / colour intensity to compensate for any dullness that the overlay may cause.
- A rubber roller or squeegee is essential for applying this contact neatly (you may have a tool at home that would be suitable).
- This product is not appropriate (and has not been tested) for printing on.
- Applying the overlay on stickers will increase the durability and UV resistance of your stickers!
- To make die cuts on a Silhouette, select 33 force and double pass if required (dependent on blade life).
- To make die cut on a Cricut, select the Fabric+ setting (again – dependent on your blade life).
HOW DOES THIS OVERLAY COMPARE TO THE HOLO DOTS?
- The star overlay doesn’t seem to dull the image behind it as much. It’s more of an ultra clear and less of a frosted clear.
- The star overlay is much thinner than the dot overlay which makes it more suitable for kiss cut stickers (as it won’t make the stickers super thick). However this does also meant that it’s more difficult to apply.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
- Please check the website header for current processing times (this does not include postage time).
- Postage within Australia will take between 3 -15 business days.
- International postage can take unto 30 business days.
- We use Australia Post for all of our domestic shipping methods.
- If you have any questions regarding postage times or delays, please do no hesitate to get in contact with us.
- Please note that the colour may vary depending on your computer monitor.
- If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us so we can turn that frown upside down!
- Please read shop policies for more info.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.