- Any modern colour printer (we use a Canon iX6860 to print our stickers)
- Adhesive paper (you can purchase our sticker paper here!)
- Scissors or a cutting machine (we use a Silhouette Cameo to cut our stickers)
PRINTABLES - WHAT YOU NEED & FAQ
Last Updated on May 20, 2020
- 1 PDF file in A4 size (perfect for immediately printing and hand cutting)
- 1 PDF file in letter size (perfect for immediately printing and hand cutting)
- 1 Silhouette file in A4 size (perfect for those who have Silhouette machine)
- 1 Silhouette file in letter size (perfect for those who have Silhouette machine)
- 1 PNG file of the sticker sheet (perfect for importing into Cricut or laying out a custom full sheet)
Your PC or Mac should have a built in zip file extractor – simply double click the file or right click and select “open with” then select the zip file extractor. If you need to download a zip file extractor, we recommend downloading a free one online such as 7-Zip.
No sorry – these are strictly for personal use only.
Note that files will typically be a lot brighter and more colourful on your screen than they will printed. However, it might be a matter of your print settings not matching the paper you are using. When using the Stash World paper, I use the “semi-gloss paper” setting and set the intensity and contrast to +10 for the best result. Note that these settings are unique to my Canon printer and the terminology on your printer may differ.
I will make a full tutorial in the future, but for now there are loads of resources online that can help including Facebook groups and YouTube videos. The cut settings will depend on the type of paper you are using and the age of your blades. When cutting stickers with the Stash World paper I typically have my blade set to 6 and my depth set at 7 to kiss cut the stickers.
The download link will appear when you have completed the transaction, and will also be emailed to you for future access. Your files should appear in your download folder on your computer once they have completed downloading.